Self Service Precision Fit
This is the self-service path to a WN CAD Solution. You can use Visa or Master Card. Please read the following instructions.
Follow these simple steps to a your best fit solution
1) First, if you haven't done so already, you'll need to sign up for a Wobble-naught account. This only takes a minute and once you are done, you'll be able to login at any time to retrieve your fit.
2) After signing up for an account, you'll be taken to the Measurement Data Sheet. Take the time to go to each of the "Help!" links prior to starting the measurement process. This will familiarize you with the input requirements. You can print these pages out if needed.
3) Next, It is "IMPORTANT" to print out a blank Measurement Data Sheet and record precise measurements on the printout. It is important to have a hard copy in case there is a problem during the process! Measure once, twice, even three times, the more the better! Make sure you take the average of all links. After all data is collected on your printout, enter data on the web site Measurement Data Sheet. After clicking "Submit Measurements", we'll record your measurements and charge your credit card.
4) Follow the links provided to the bike set-up instructions, read the set-up instructions to see how the WN solution is implemented. If you need support we have it.
ACCURACY OF MEASUREMENTS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
5) Set-up the your bike in accordance with the instructions. You can micro adjust from our instructions for special needs. Remember no two people ride the same and they may want a certain feel.
Your credit card will only be charged if you submit a request for your WN custom fit solution. If there is a problem feel free to contact us. Again before you start taking measurements, print out the Measurement Data Sheet. This will allow you to record all of the data points needed in WN's software. When you have taken all the measurements and recorded them on the printed sheet then go to the web site's Measurement Data Sheet and enter them.
I have already registered and I want to login